peyer is aware of its responsibility in protecting the environment.
Today, our products are developed, produced and checked by us and our partners in compliance with the following rules:
- FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®)
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals)
- 36th Recommendation of the Federal Department of Health for food packaging
- DIN EN 71, Part 3 (Toy safety)
- ISO Standard 14001 (Protection of the environment, avoidance of environmental pollution)
- ISO Standard 9001 (requirements for a QM system)
- EU directive 94/62/EG
For many years, products such as LAMINEL, PEYPRINT and SURBALIN have been produced in TCF (totally chlorine free) or ECF (elemental chlorine free) form.